Nietzsche: "Only thoughts which come from walking have any value"....pity he wasn't a runner.

....I am interested in philosophy, running, politics, the philosophy and politics of running, the philosophy of politics and the politics of philosophy. Expect no coherence of theme on here....

Sunday 21 March 2010

Andrew Marr (part 456)

Apparently because last month's public borrowing requirement which had been predicted to be the worst on record turned out merely to be the worst on record Mr Marr has concluded that Alistair Darling has some "extra money in his back pocket".

Interesting. I thought I was £1000 in debt. Turns out I'm only £700 in debt. Presumably I can go out and buy a new laptop with no increase in my liability.

Mr Darling has just said: "The public are (sic) not stupid". He must hope he is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment